[Chandler-dev] Feeds parcel is now a plugin egg - please "make purge"

Bryan Stearns stearns at osafoundation.org
Wed Apr 12 15:03:51 PDT 2006

Does this mean that if I make an API change to (say) blocks, or the
detail view mechanism, I'll have to arrange a coordinated rebuilding of
tarballs for the all the plugins before I can check in my change?

(If so, I propose _not_ using the plugin mechanism for the parcels
referenced by unit tests: it'll slow things down a lot)

...Bryan