[Chandler-dev] Feeds parcel is now a plugin egg - please "make purge"

Mike Taylor bear at code-bear.com
Wed Apr 12 14:58:28 PDT 2006

The coordination issue I was speaking of was the specific one where I
needed to upload the Chandler_Feeds plugin.

The broader coordination issue currently is the same as any external
binary tarball - devs request from me to push the new version to the
download server.

When plugins become more and more active then we will need to find some
way to automate that process.

On Apr 12, 2006, at 5:48 PM, Phillip J. Eby wrote:

> At 04:45 PM 4/12/2006 -0400, Mike Taylor wrote:
>> PJE and myself have fixed the various coordination issues
>
> We have?  What was the outcome?  :)
>
> I know I proposed that for plugin eggs, they should just go ahead and
> get published automatically, but I didn't think you'd approved that.
> Should people just contact you when releasing new or changed plugin
> eggs?

---
Bear

Build and Release Engineer