[Chandler-dev] Feeds parcel is now a plugin egg - please "make purge"

Brian Kirsch bkirsch at osafoundation.org
Wed Apr 12 13:29:53 PDT 2006

Hi pje,
This is great stuff!

However, when I run make after downloading the feed parcel plugin I get
a 404 error.

curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404
make: *** [../downloads//Chandler_FeedsPlugin-0.1-py2.4.egg] Error 22

--Brian

Brian Kirsch -  Cosmo Developer / Chandler Internationalization Engineer
Open Source Applications Foundation
543 Howard St. 5th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
http://www.osafoundation.org