[Chandler-dev] Chandler 0.7alpha2 schedule slip

Alec Flett alecf at osafoundation.org
Wed Apr 12 12:25:41 PDT 2006

Here's an easy link to figure out who you can help fix their alpha2
bugs, so we can make alpha2:

https://bugzilla.osafoundation.org/report.cgi?x_axis_field=target_milestone&y_axis_field=assigned_to&z_axis_field=&query_format=report-table&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=Chandler&target_milestone=0.7alpha2&long_desc_type=substring&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=exact&email1=&emailassigned_to2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailcc2=1&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&format=table&action=wrap&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

For example, john's been really held up with all the wx breakage, so he
and I agreed on a few that I would work on..

Alec