[Chandler-dev] Chandler 0.7alpha2 schedule slip
heikki at osafoundation.org
Tue Apr 11 21:21:47 PDT 2006
Mostly due to the major issues we are having with wxPython upgrades we
have decided to take another two weeks to give us time to fix those issues.
We will be creating a special wx development branch to work on the
issues. We will also be resetting the trunk to what it was at wx tarball
36 and port fixes we absolutely need into the trunk. This will enable us
to land and test the fixes we really need for alpha2. It is hoped that
we will be able to resolve the wx issues on the branch and merge it back
into the trunk during the next two weeks.
This means that people who are already done with their alpha2 work can
start work with alpha3, with the following caveats:
- if you can, please help someone who is late first
- help test the intermediate wx builds
- work on small, safe alpha3 bugs that you can finish in a week
- if your area does not have functional tests, please create a test
for your area
- if you have big alpha3 issues that you need to start now, please
start that work on a personal branch
The idea with these restrictions is that we want to wind down to a good,
stable alpha2 release as soon as possible.
I've updated the alpha2 dates on
(haven't adjusted the other alpha dates yet).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 251 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/chandler-dev/attachments/20060411/8179314c/signature.pgp
More information about the chandler-dev