[Chandler-dev] Re: wx tarball, SWIG and functional tests update

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Tue Apr 11 21:19:51 PDT 2006

Robin Dunn wrote:
> So it looks like SWIG isn't the culprit, unless I just got lucky and the
> totally random failures didn't fail for me three times in a row.

Thanks Robin, the ability to use the newer swig would actually buy us
some benefits. I understand there have been some performance
improvements, and we already have the other swig-dependent (well, only
m2crypto besides wx) tarballs generated using swig 1.3.29.

Alec did report some issues earlier that he attributed to swig upgrade,
but he may have worked around those in Python.

--
  Heikki Toivonen