[Chandler-dev] wx tarball, SWIG and functional tests

John Anderson john at osafoundation.org
Mon Apr 10 10:36:34 PDT 2006

Hi Philippe:

I'm concerned that tracking down the tarball bugs and finishing my
wxGrid checkin is going to be difficult for me to accomplish by
Thursday. Since I'm in the middle of debugging my wxGrid changes, which
is going well, I'm going to focus on trying to finish it today. If I run
into unexpected snags I'll switch  my focus to the tarball problem. I'll
keep you posted on my progress at the end of today.

One alternative we might want to consider is rolling wx back to 36 and
fixing the the 3 wxGrid incremental update bugs for our Thursday goal.

I also decided to work from home today to maximize the time I have to
program today.

John