[Chandler-dev] wx update statue

David Surovell davids at osafoundation.org
Fri Apr 7 01:18:37 PDT 2006

I'm pleased to announce the fix for the recent rash of functional test
failures stemming from a sudden inability to edit an existing collection
name via the QAUITestApplLib. The problem was caused by an inadvertent
pair of wx changes to "wx/src/generic/grid". We'll be confirming the
related changes early Friday and plan to turn a tarball shortly
thereafter. This tarball *will* be subsequently added to
"chandler/makefile". At this juncture, there will be much rejoicing.

Regards,
David S.