[Chandler-dev] Apps meeting at 1pm in Gotham
pbossut at osafoundation.org
Thu Apr 6 12:10:14 PDT 2006
We'll have our regular weekly Apps meeting today at 1:00pm in Gotham. So
please be on time and be prepared (i.e. read the agenda so that you may
be prepared if you have to say something on a subject. I wrote a short
summary for each item.).
Also update your weekly status and read the agenda at: (not up yet, Wiki
is acting up on me right now...)
We'll be using the Bridge.
* Question du Jour: Which Is there one 0.7 feature that you can't
wait to dogfood? (5 min) (I'm asking this because there are several I'm
anxious to see myself... :) )
* 0.7 Planning and Progress
* Big Features update (15 min) : please prepare a short statement
for the rest of the team of where we stand (focus on alpha2) and
potential road blocks :
* Dashboard (Alec, John, David)
* Free / Busy (Jeffrey)
* Scheduling (Bryan)
* Toolbar (Reid)
* Styles (Jed)
* Bugs and Tasks (10 min) - See the updated curves on the Apps
* Build Policies (5 min) - We'll have a meeting at 3pm this
afternoon. I guess we should keep the discussion for that meeting.
* Geek Talks (5 min) - Reminder : Lisa to talk about Identities,
* People (5 min)
* Interns - I talked about it at the staff meeting this morning.
Questions? Also Darshana's focus will change from GUI Builder to
something less ambitious and more in line with Chandler 1.0 needs. I'll
talk about this.
See you there,
More information about the chandler-dev