[Chandler-dev] wx tarbal 38 functional tests failing

John Anderson john at osafoundation.org
Thu Apr 6 10:42:16 PDT 2006

As luck would have it, I didn't realize that the version of wx that gets
installed doesn't match the Makefile. As a result I wasn't running a
newer wx than 36. Before I checked in my changes I noticed that the
functional tests were failing. I tracked down the first failure to an
error in an incremental update in wxGrid (it so happens that most of my
wxGrid patches no longer work). I suspect that this explains the
functional test failures that are holding up the new wx tarball. For
more info check out bug #5591

John