[Dev] IRC server

Mike Taylor bear at code-bear.com
Tue May 31 10:05:02 PDT 2005

Part of the resource moves that Chris did over the weekend included
moving IRC from the existing server to a new one.

I have gotten a couple emails from people asking if the IRC server is
down so I thought I would send this email out letting people know what
the ip address is for the new server in case their dns entry hasn't
caught up yet.

irc.osafoundation.org aka kumu.osafoundation.org aka 204.152.186.94

---
Bear
http://code-bear.com

http://www.osafoundation.org