[Dev] SVN conversion status update

Morgen Sagen morgen at osafoundation.org
Thu May 26 09:07:27 PDT 2005

Thanks to Bear for pulling this all together!

As for ViewCVS, it's temporarily at http://viewcvs.o11n.org/ , but as
soon as Chris is able to procure a new CNAME (DNS entry) for me, it
will live at http://viewcvs.osafoundation.org/

We can leave the old viewcvs installation (which is hooked up to the
old CVS repository) in place so that links from old commit messages
continue to work.

The biggest remaining problem is that the svn commit mail archive is
a little broken.  For example:

    http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/commits/2005-May/
005003.html

Our mailing list archive program strips out HTML attachments and then
"escapes" their content so they don't render properly.  Ideally
SVN::Notify could send HTML and plain text versions of the commit
messages I guess.

~morgen