[Dev] Debugging help needed

Bryan Stearns stearns at osafoundation.org
Mon May 23 13:22:07 PDT 2005

Thanks, Donn... It turns out that versions of Wing older than about two
weeks (!) can't debug Python 2.4.1 - downloading a newer one fixed this.

I can now launch a debug session from within Wing against a full debug
build, then attach to the Chandler python_d process from within Visual
Studio and set breakpoints in wx and single-step, etc. I've got a new
problem, though: when using a full build from within Wing, Wing stops in
twisted's  threads (without breakpoints!), gets confused, and kills the
target process - I'm still working on that.

...Bryan