[Dev] compiler warning in "external"

John Anderson john at osafoundation.org
Tue May 17 11:43:28 PDT 2005

It looks like a bug to me. Probably instop shouldn't be initialized to
the uninitialized value of inend, but instead should be initialized to
inend just after inend is initialized a few lines later. I'd suggest
that you see if this problem is fixed, and if not, verify my logic and
submit a patch.

John