[Dev] Tinderbox server upgrade tonight

Mike Taylor bear at code-bear.com
Wed May 11 10:55:46 PDT 2005

Sometime after 1900 hrs PST Chris will be changing the DNS information
for builds.osafoundation.org from oahu to paniolo and I'll be doing the
final steps in migrating all of the services being performed on oahu to
paniolo.

oahu will be unavailable any time after 1900 hrs and Tinderbox will be
offline from 1900 hrs until I finish the move and confirm the testing.

I will send an email to this mailing list at the start of the process
tonight and also one at the end.

Thanks for your patience and I apologize for any inconvenience this may
cause

p.s. 1900 hrs is 7pm ;)

---
Bear