[Dev] OSAF Summer Interns

Lisa Dusseault lisa at osafoundation.org
Tue May 10 16:29:45 PDT 2005

FYI: This summer, OSAF is expecting four tech interns to show up at
varying times depending on their school schedules. In no particular
order:

- Brendan O'Connor, from Stanford, will work as a Software Engineer
with Alec Flett on Application work, possibly calendar
-Arel Cordero, from Berkeley, will work as a Software Engineer with
David Surovell on wxWidgets
-Olivier Giroussens, from the Institut National de Telecommunications
in France, will work as a Software Test Engineer for Aparna
-Anthony Franco, an IDEAL scholar from Cal will work as a Software Test
Engineer for Aparna

We'll try to announce them with more detail as they arrive but we're
already thinking ahead to their workspace (distributed on the 4th
floor), projects, etc.

Lisa