[Dev] Behavior modification using a personal parcel

Bryan Stearns stearns at osafoundation.org
Fri May 6 15:42:04 PDT 2005

FYI, in case it's useful to you:

I use a personal parcel to help with my debugging... it:

- resizes Chandler's main window defaults to make it smaller and
consistently positioned, leaving more room for a log and Wing,

- increases the logging level on the module's I'm working on, saving me
from having to manually change the settings in each module (and remember
to put them back before checking in!). [Yes, I know that the logging
mechanism has some sort of hierarchy of level-setting, but I didn't feel
like messing with it.]

I added notes about this to the wiki page I use to remember my
development-environment stuff:
http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Journal/BryanStearnsDevEnvNotes

...Bryan