[Dev] Repository migration roadmap

Andi Vajda vajda at osafoundation.org
Fri May 6 13:12:55 PDT 2005

Repository format changes are only part of the problem. Whenever somebody
changes the schema for Chandler, your repository needs to be re-created.
This is because we don't support schema evolution, yet.

I could add support for repository format evolution which is much much simpler
to implement than schema evolution but given that it's only part of the story,
it wouldn't buy us much for the amount of work involved because schema
evolution would still be missing.

Andi..