[Dev] Chandler on Tiger upgrade

Mike Taylor bear at code-bear.com
Thu May 5 11:57:42 PDT 2005

Seeing the number of people that have already switched to Tiger, or
will be doing so soon, I figured I should send this note to everyone ;)

Currently the full build does not work on Tiger without patching, we
are aware of the issues and are working right now to patch the various
parts of the source tree so that it compiles and builds cleanly.   Each
patch needs to be tested on WinXP, Linux, Panther and Tiger before I
can push the big red release button.

The 'make install' build does work without change, so if you need to
test on Tiger please use that until I send out the 'happy happy tiger'
note later.

---
Bear
http://code-bear.com