[Dev] Tracking with Bugzilla

Philippe Bossut pbossut at osafoundation.org
Mon May 2 17:00:52 PDT 2005

Hi,
The App team has been working on a way to track all our work items (bugs
and tasks) from one single place, i.e. Bugzilla. We already had a couple
of iterations on this doc and 1 meeting. It's still subject to approval
from the different stake holder but here's the current status of the doc:
    http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Chandler/BugzillaTracking

I'll be working on getting sign off from everyone and implementing the
required changes in Bugzilla. In the meantime, please feel free to send
me your comments or add your comments at the bottom of the Wiki doc.

Cheers,
- Philippe