[Dev] Unit testing wxPython

Gintautas Miliauskas gintas at pov.lt
Sun Jul 17 13:10:07 PDT 2005

Hello,

in EuroPython 2005 I believe someone from the Chandler team was
interested in unit testing wxPython applications.  I was asked about
wxPython support during my presentation on gtktest, a pyGTK unit testing
helper library. Well, now I intend to generalise gtktest a bit to
accommodate other GUI toolkits.

Would there be interest in using such a GUI unit-testing tool in
Chandler?  I have little experience with wxPython but, given a little
time and effort, wxPython application unit-testing should be quite
practical.  I'd like to hear if you are still interested, in which case
I would concentrate on improving wxPython support in my library.

--
Gintautas Miliauskas
http://gintasm.blogspot.com