[Dev] Job Opening at OSAF - Web Designer

Pieter Hartsook hartsook at osafoundation.org
Mon Jul 11 19:01:08 PDT 2005

OSAF, a unique organization dedicated to the creation and widespread adoption of
open source application software, is looking for a creative Web-savvy designer to
contribute a consistent, professional look-and-feel and usable interactions to a WebUI
for calendar access and sharing. The role necessarily involves graphic design and
HTML/CSS implementation, but also includes scope for growth into product planning
and/or project management.

You can see details for this and other positions we have open on our OSAF Employment page.
http://www.osafoundation.org/employment.htm