[Dev] Finding the current/default WebDAV account...

Morgen Sagen morgen at osafoundation.org
Fri Feb 4 09:59:50 PST 2005

I changed the way the code determines which account item is the
current/default account, making use of the repository's bi-directional
references feature.  If you have a WebDAV account defined in a personal
parcel, you will need to remove the <isDefault value="True"/> attribute
assignment and replace it with:

    <currentItemOf itemref="current:WebDAVAccount"/>

and add the following namespace:

    xmlns:current="http://osafoundation.org/parcels/osaf/current"

For example, here is what my personal parcel looks like...

<Parcel itsName="personal"
     xmlns="http://osafoundation.org/parcels/core"
     xmlns:mail="http://osafoundation.org/parcels/osaf/contentmodel/mail"
     xmlns:current="http://osafoundation.org/parcels/osaf/current"

xmlns:sharing="http://osafoundation.org/parcels/osaf/framework/sharing"
     xmlns:this="http://morgen.com/personal"

     <namespace value="http://morgen.com/personal" />

     <sharing:WebDAVAccount itsName="MyDAVAccount">
         <displayName value="Personal WebDAV Account"/>
         <host value="pilikia.osafoundation.org"/>
         <path value="dev1"/>
         <username value="dev1"/>
         <password value="xxxxxxxx"/>
         <useSSL value="False"/>
         <port value="80"/>
         <currentItemOf itemref="current:WebDAVAccount"/>
     </sharing:WebDAVAccount>

     <mail:IMAPAccount itsName="MyIMAPAccount">
         <displayName value="Personal IMAP Account"/>
         <host value="localhost"/>
         <username value="morgen"/>
         <password value="xxxxxxxx"/>
         <useSSL value="False"/>
         <port value="143"/>
         <defaultSMTPAccount itemref="this:MySMTPAccount"/>
         <replyToAddress itemref="this:MyEmailAddress"/>
         <isDefault value="True"/>
     </mail:IMAPAccount>

     <mail:SMTPAccount itsName="MySMTPAccount">
         <displayName value="Personal SMTP Account"/>
         <host value="localhost"/>
         <username value="morgen"/>
         <password value="xxxxxxxxx"/>
         <useAuth value="False"/>
         <useSSL value="False"/>
         <port value="25"/>
         <isDefault value="True"/>
     </mail:SMTPAccount>

     <mail:EmailAddress itsName="MyEmailAddress">
         <displayName value="Personal Email Address"/>
         <emailAddress value="morgen at example.com"/>
         <fullName value="Morgen Sagen"/>
     </mail:EmailAddress>

</Parcel>