[Dev] Feedback on OSAF status overview

Brian Moseley bcm at osafoundation.org
Wed Dec 7 10:08:33 PST 2005

Alec Flett wrote:

> I would actually argue that postings to the blog should also
> automatically go to the dev list as well, but I'm not sure everyone
> would agree with that :) I for one rarely ever read the blog, even if I
> know I really should :)

*hits alec over the head with the +5 two-handed unholy mace of RSS doom*

one nit that i have about the status updates on the blog is that they
are assigned to the project categories. that means when i go to look at
the cosmo category page i have to wade through endless paragraphs of
status updates, most of which are not at all relevant to cosmo.

i propose that status updates be given their own category and not
assigned to project categories.