[Dev] Chandler & XUL prototyping

Brendan O'Connor brendano at osafoundation.org
Fri Aug 26 11:34:49 PDT 2005

Two things ... first, I got a URL wrong.  Second, the SVG demo works
much better on windows firefox, so try that if it's convenient.

The writeup is here:
http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Journal/ChandlerAndMozillaDemos

quick links:

(1) alec's xul mockup, viewable on firefox 1.0:
http://svn.osafoundation.org/sandbox/brendano/chanzilla-alecf/chanzilla.xpi

(2) the svg calendar, viewable on the alpha firefox 1.5:
http://svn.osafoundation.org/sandbox/brendano/svgcal.xml