[Dev] .bashrc

John Anderson john at osafoundation.org
Mon Aug 15 08:20:30 PDT 2005

Hi Donn:

I noticed that rundebug defined in your .bashrc, no longer works on
windows. It looks like a bug related to cygwin vs. windows paths that
got introduced in the logging changes (see backtrace below). Have you
seen this problem?

Also I notice that there are a bunch of new bugs in CPIA that various
people have added that cause CPIA skins to fail. I though we were
running this as a tinderbox test to catch these bugs. Do you know why
they aren't getting detected?

John

john at HellGate ~/osaf/chandler
$ rundebug
CHANDLERHOME is .
CHANDLERBIN is .
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "d:\John\osaf\chandler\application\Utility.py", line 492, in
fileConfig
    log.addHandler(handlers[hand])
KeyError: 'chandler_log'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\Chandler.py", line 109, in ?
    main()
  File ".\Chandler.py", line 30, in main
    Utility.initLogging(application.Globals.options)
  File "d:\John\osaf\chandler\application\Utility.py", line 212, in
initLogging
    twisted.python.log.startLogging(file(twistedLogFile, 'a+'), 0)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/cygdrive/d/John/osaf/Repository\\twisted.log'
[132479 refs]

john at HellGate ~/osaf/chandler