[Dev] zanshin/Sharing code review Monday August 1

Grant Baillie grant at osafoundation.org
Mon Aug 1 07:55:04 PDT 2005

So, we have the conference bridge from 1 to 3 PDT today (Monday): at
least a couple of remote people will be attending.

For on intro to zanshin's API, I recommend as a starting point

<http://pilikia.osafoundation.org/dev1/grant/zanshin%20docs/
zanshin.webdav-module.html>

For sharing, Morgen's project page has a good overview:

<http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Projects/SharingProject>

For more detailed info, the zanshin and Sharing specs are useful:

<http://viewcvs.o11n.org/docs/trunk/docs/specs/rel0_6/zanshin-0.6.html>
<http://viewcvs.o11n.org/docs/trunk/docs/specs/rel0_6/Sharing-0.6.html>

--Grant