[Dev] Milestone 0.3.17 tomorrow (Tuesday)

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Mon May 31 21:01:59 PDT 2004

According to the calendar, tomorrow we should be marking the end of
milestone 0.3.17. I'd like to close the tree at 3 pm (PST) tomorrow to
create the milestone builds - expect 2 hour outage. Please try to leave
the tree green for that.

If you are one of the following people, please send me a highlighted
summary of the changes in this past milestone so that I can incorporate
it in the HISTORY file.

Hook:

heikki 	 13 changes
jed 	8 changes
jeffrey 	2 changes
john 	94 changes
markie 	30 changes
morgen 	4 changes
vajda 	51 changes

This Bonsai-produced table shows all the checkins in the current
milestone, sorted by person & date, which might prove helpful (this link
always points to the latest milestone checkins):

http://bonsai.osafoundation.org/showcheckins.cgi?&sort=person,date

--
   Heikki Toivonen