[Dev] PyLucene Question

Andi Vajda vajda at osafoundation.org
Sun May 30 01:44:12 PDT 2004


> Well, so far all i've gotten to work was actually editing
> IndexReader.java and renaming the delete to deleteTerm and then
> building everything from there. No unresolved symbols.

You're right. If we're renaming them on the swig/python side we may as well
rename them in java too and solve the problem. According to the javadocs:

  - IndexReader.delete(int) is deleting the document for given a number, so I
    renamed it IndexReader.deleteDocument(int)

  - IndexReader.delete(Term) is deleting all documents containing a given
    term, so I renamed it IndexReader.deleteDocuments(Term)

I added a new patch for this to PyLucene's patches file, fixed the PyLucene.i
file and checked it all in again.

Thanks !

Andi..



More information about the Dev mailing list