[Dev] OSAF Office Hours Wednesday 11 AM PST, topic: Protocols

Ducky Sherwood ducky at osafoundation.org
Mon May 10 17:31:51 PDT 2004

This is a reminder that the next OSAF Office Hours will be this
Wednesday, May 12 at 11 AM Pacific time (18:00-19:00 GMT/UTC/Zulu).

This, week, Lisa Dusseault and the Services group will be leading a
discussion about protocols in Chandler.  This obviously includes IMAP,
POP3, SMTP, as well as some protocols that we are looking into now
(WebDAV) and some that we haven't chosen yet (like some way to find peers).

As always, our Office Hours are at irc.osafoundation.org, channel
#chandler.

Please join us!