[Dev] Version control systems

Kapil Thangavelu hazmat at objectrealms.net
Wed Jul 21 21:51:42 PDT 2004

additional comments on svn

as a pro
- has python bindings

the con of lack of gui tool support strikes me as a little strange
considering that there are numerous svn guis, perhaps not as mature as
whatever unamed cvs equivalent they are being compared to... but
tortoisesvn provides a decent windows gui, scplugin.... well its a mac
gui... and there are a couple of efforts in progress for additional
guis (rapidsvn, sven, etc), additionally for ide types eclipse and
visual studio integration are also available.

cheers,

Kapil Thangavelu <hazmat at objectrealms.net>       Vision Implemented
objectrealms.net <http://www.objectrealms.net>