[Dev] Moved views

Jed Burgess jed at osafoundation.org
Thu Jul 8 18:08:47 PDT 2004

In case you're wondering where the repository viewer went, I removed
several views from the sidebar as we get closer to having our OOTB set
of views.  If you want to get any of these views back (Repository
Viewer, Block Demo, Stock Quote, or Mixed List) there are menu items
(under the Test menu) to add these items to the sidebar.

The sidebar items for Month and Week will be going away as soon as I
check in subview selection so that those views will only be accessible
through the Calendar.

Jed