[Dev] Chandler as Moz AddressBook?

David Bienvenu bienvenu at nventure.com
Fri Feb 27 11:39:21 PST 2004

It's fairly trivial to access the Mozilla address book from Python, if
you set up PyConnect ...

I did some work to show you can drive the whole Mozilla mailnews backend
from Python.  Accessing the Mozilla address book code is even easier. I
think there are some documents posted on the OSAF web-site about how I
drove the Mozilla mailnews backend from Python.  I can show you how to
do something similar for just the address book if you're interested.

- David