[Dev] HelpUs project: repository testing

bear bear at code-bear.com
Sat Feb 21 07:51:39 PST 2004

cool - that is what I was assuming when I saw *everything* had the word
Test as a prefix :)

I'm also glad to hear that they do not have to be unittest based - I was
thinking that to get a good baseline for profiling the test would be run
outside of the unittest frame work.

What I've got so far is a couple stress tests for repository creation
and tear-down - now to write a small script to compare a repository
directory and it's contents to another.

thanks,
bear