[Dev] Chandler cryptographic requirements

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Tue Feb 17 16:23:33 PST 2004

A few weeks ago I announced I was investigating PKI based on Dartmouth
PKI Lab's proposal. This has progressed to a rough set of requirements:

http://wiki.osafoundation.org/twiki/bin/view/Chandler/CryptographicRequirements

There are still some open questions, and more detailed requirements to
come. The requirements are now probably at a stage where you might
realize some additional requirements, so feel free to send me email on
items you notice (or add them to the wiki page if you prefer).

Also if you have questions, or some things do not seem clear to you,
please let me know.

--
   Heikki Toivonen