[Dev] Block reorganization

Jed Burgess jed at osafoundation.org
Fri Feb 6 12:06:39 PST 2004

Hello everyone,

I am going to be doing a reorganization of where the code for blocks
lives in the file structure.  Currently most of the blocks are defined
in a single file, but now that we have a more complete set, we want to
introduce an appropriate structure.  I wanted to give you warning so
that you would have a chance to checkin any changes that you may
already have made to blocks before I move things around.

Unless someone asks me to wait, I will be checking in the changes at
3pm.  I have a list of what is moving below.

Jed

ContainerBlocks.py
	Font will be moving to Styles.py
	ContainerChild and RectangularChild will be moving to Blocks.py
	RepositoryTreeList will be moving to RepositoryBlocks.py
	Sidebar, NavigationBar, and BookmarksBar will be moving to
NavigationBlocks.py
	Button, Choice, ComboBox, wxEditText, EditText, HTML, wxListBlock,
List, RadioBox, ScrolledWindow, StaticText, ToolbarItem, Tree,
TreeNode, wxTreeList, TreeList will move to ControlBlocks.py

Views.py
	wxItemView will become wxItemDetail and will move to
RepositoryBlocks.py
	ItemView will becoem ItemDetail and will move to RepositoryBlocks.py