[Dev] OS X M.14 problems

Ilan Volow listboy at clarux.com
Fri Feb 6 08:00:15 PST 2004

I'm still running OS X 10.2.8, so if Panther is required, interrupt me
now.

Upon starting M.14 (by clicking on the seal icon), the Chandler would
start up with the bouncing dock item and then quit after a few bounces.
I go via shell into the Chandler folder and do the whole RunChandler
thing and I get:

./python can't open library:
/Users/builder/singlebuild/release/osaf/chandler/release/Library/
Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/Python  (No such file or
directory, errno = 2)
Trace/BPT trap

Am I not meeting system requirements somehow, or is this a bug?

--
Ilan Volow
Ergonomica Auctorita Illico!