[Dev] calendar data model

Katie Capps Parlante capps at osafoundation.org
Mon Sep 29 11:18:02 PDT 2003

Hi Marcus,

Your point about projects is well taken, and we do intend to make a
"project" be an integral part of the out-of-the-box chandler schema.
Indeed, one might want to link "appointments" to "projects", one might
want to link all sorts of other items as well: "emails", "contacts", etc.

The data model should be flexible enough to allow you to model your
going-to-the-dentist use case the way you describe below. It will also
allow the simpler example, where various properties are on the
appointment itself.

Cheers,
Katie