[Dev] repository change

Andi Vajda vajda at osafoundation.org
Wed Sep 24 11:32:33 PDT 2003

In order to support sparse reference collections (and in order to be able to
iterate over them across processes) I deprecated 'dict' cardinality for
multi-valued reference attributes. This means that all reference collections
are ordered and of cardinality 'list'. I also did the same change a few days
ago for an item's children collection for the same reasons, hence you can now
rely on the order of children of an item to be preserved. You can also change
this order with the new placeChild() method.

I did fix a performance bug related to loading children which slowed down
attribute aspect finding quite a bit.

I did fix a bug where children would go 'apparently' missing when a new child
was added to an item with children created in a previous session.

You need to re-create your repository with -create after obtaining these
changes.

Andi..