[Dev] Chandler Bug chasing on IRC, Friday 12 Sept 1100 AM PDT

Morgen Sagen morgen at osafoundation.org
Thu Sep 11 11:10:26 PDT 2003

Chandler milestone 7.1 is now available from the downloads server at:
    http://downloads.osafoundation.org/chandler/snapshots/M_07_1/

You can read about changes from the previous milestone in the
history.txt file at:

http://cvs.osafoundation.org/index.cgi/osaf/chandler/Chandler/
HISTORY.txt?rev=1.5&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

The wiki contains information about the Chandler repository, including:
    -  a developer guide:
http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Main/DataModelDevGuide
    -  a FAQ list:
http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Main/DataModelFAQ