[Dev] Chandler Bug chasing on IRC, Friday 12 Sept 1100 AM PDT

Kaitlin Duck Sherwood ducky at osafoundation.org
Wed Sep 10 10:32:55 PDT 2003

On Friday, 12 September at 1100 AM-noon PDT (18:00-19:00 GMT/UTC), we
invite you to help us test our latest version of Chandler.  OSAF
developers will be on our IRC channel during this time and eager for
feedback.

We will be releasing Chandler revision 0.2 on Tuesday, September 22nd,
so we would like to shake Milestone 7.1 down quite thoroughly.
(Milestone 7.1 will be available Thursday morning PDT, for those of you
who want a head start.)

To find out how to join our IRC conversations, see
    http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Main/HowToJoin