[Dev] wiki redesign meeting notes
Kaitlin Duck Sherwood
ducky at osafoundation.org
Fri Oct 17 15:57:37 PDT 2003
Mimi, Brian, Jurgen and I had a meeting to discuss the external wiki
The following action items came out of this meeting:
* Jugen to set up three external WikiWebs: Main (users), Chandler
("official"), and Jungle ("everything else") -- shooting for Oct 24 as
* Ducky to remove stars (%S%) from wiki pages, since being in the
Chandler WikiWeb will show that something is official.
* Ducky to move second-level stuff on WikiHome to separate pages (see
ProposedNewHomePage for a very VERY rough draft).
* Jurgen to look into plug-ins that will show the entire hierarchy.
* Ducky and Brian to talk briefly about what to do with the
* Ducky to come up with list of pages to move into Chandler wiki web
before cross-over date.
* Jurgen to ask Suzette to determine what should be on KKIE internal
Not explicitly mentioned
* Ducky to talk to Chao, Mitchell, and Pieter about getting
ownership/buy-in to own program home pages.
To see details on these action items, please see the full meeting notes.
More information about the Dev