[Dev] X.500 Conversation

Tamir Halperin tamir at brobus.net
Sat Oct 26 19:35:34 PDT 2002

Does anyone see any benefits in establishing some X.500 space for Chandler's fundamental physical anatomy? I'm still new to the topic of X.500 so any opinions at all would be useful to me, personally.

It appears that identifying X.500 objects and properties may promote people to compliantly build directory oriented applications and services which may not necessarily implement Chandler's technology but nonetheless align with the design of its information. Does it sound like I'm barking up the right tree? Are such hopes founded on another technique that Chandler has already embraced?

Tamir

---