[Dev] Python Version?

Ricardo M. Reyes reyesricar3 at softhome.net
Sat Nov 9 07:24:36 PST 2002

MRB> Bundling a specific version of Python in with Chandler makes perfect
MRB> sense (thats what the Windows version of Zope does), but I think you're
MRB> going to have to commit to not incrementing the Python version except
MRB> for major releases.

but if you commit to not change Python version until v2, what are you
going to do if in a few months from now, a mayor bug is fixed in
Python and you are forced to upgrade?

I think Chandler should always be distributed/used with the latest
stable version of Python. And any third party development should
adjust to that.

--
Ricardo M. Reyes          | (Mar del Plata - Argentina)