[Dev] which calendar spec?

Katie Capps Parlante capps at osafoundation.org
Fri Nov 8 17:38:35 PST 2002

Peter,

Agreed, it would be nice to be consistent. :) I'm happy to work with
Jabber folks to make that happen.

We are indeed looking closely at the various IETF iCalendar specs. We're
also looking at the work done by the RDF Calendar taskforce
(http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/04/calendar/). To be honest, most of our
energy thus far has been spent working out the basics of the calendar
design. We haven't fully addressed scheduling yet, although we know we'd
like to use standard protocols and to interoperate with other calendars.
I hope to make more information about the calendar design available soon.

Cheers,
Katie