other formats (Re: [Dev] 4Suite RDF and ZOD)

Adam Logghe adam at devtty.net
Fri Nov 8 14:00:53 PST 2002

John,

Would you guys consider releasing some source for the data layers sooner
rather than later?

I'm very interested in the approach you're taking and would love to
tinker with it, even if it all changes out from under me in two weeks ;
)

Just releasing the data layers shouldn't cause any too early support
issues. There would be a high barrier to entry so you shouldn't have to
answer tooo many dumb questions...

Adam
adam at devtty.net