other formats (Re: [Dev] 4Suite RDF and ZOD)

John Anderson john at osafoundation.org
Fri Nov 8 11:22:52 PST 2002

I hope to have more time to elaborate, but this is the approach I am
proposing. RDF (flexible data structures, pervasive URIs, fully
-extendible). Make the RDF look like normal Python objects that
transparently persist. I want it to be really easy for programmers to
manipulate the data in ways they are familiar. I hope the turnaround for
modifying the schema and manaipulating it in Python should be measured
in seconds, not minutes.

John